- Test socket contacts
- Wire sizes 0.002″-0.012″
- Tolerances: tolerances as tight as 0.0002″ can be held depending on material and part design.
- Materials from 0.001″ to 10″ thick
- Miniature and micro-miniature parts
- Wide variety of alloys, including precious metals (as long as they are conductive)
- Able to hold very tight tolerances
- High volume contacts to tight tolerances
- Minimal or no tooling charges
- Precious metals
- Excellent for pre-hardened materials
- Quick turnaround prototypes
We are experienced with a wide variety of materials and will work with customer supplied materials when needed. Thicknesses from 0.001″-10.0″ thick.
We commonly run:
- Copper Alloys
- Stainless steel, austenitic and martensitic
- Exotics including platinum, gold, others
- Tool Steels
We welcome the opportunity to assist our customers in product design. Our engineers will work with you to ensure maximum design quality for manufacturing and assembly. Excellent customer service and satisfaction are hallmarks of our company and foundational to our business success. Our commitment to customer service will ensure your continued business success, as well. The proof is in the final product.
Specialty Integrated Services is an integral part of The Specialty Mfg. Co., one of North America’s oldest and most respected manufacturers. For over a century, The Specialty Mfg. Co. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products. Specialty Integrated Services has honed its expertise and processes since 1900. The Company produces nearly all components necessary for our broad line of world class metal and plastic valves. This expertise is a valuable resource for other manufacturers interested in partnering with the best!